NATURAL MAKE UP APPLICATION. UP APPLICATION
Natural Make Up Application. Make Up Games For Girls.
Natural Make Up Application
- a verbal or written request for assistance or employment or admission to a school; "December 31 is the deadline for applications"
- The action or process of making such a request
- The action of putting something into operation
- the work of applying something; "the doctor prescribed a topical application of iodine"; "a complete bleach requires several applications"; "the surface was ready for a coating of paint";
- A formal request to an authority for something
- the act of bringing something to bear; using it for a particular purpose; "he advocated the application of statistics to the problem"; "a novel application of electronics to medical diagnosis"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
- A person regarded as having an innate gift or talent for a particular task or activity
- A sign (?) denoting a natural note when a previous sign or the key signature would otherwise demand a sharp or a flat
- in accordance with nature; relating to or concerning nature; "a very natural development"; "our natural environment"; "natural science"; "natural resources"; "natural cliffs"; "natural phenomena"
- someone regarded as certain to succeed; "he's a natural for the job"
- A thing that is particularly suited for something
Spanish Needles - Bidens pilosa
One of our most common weeds, but what a useful plant.
In Colombia it goes by these names; cadillo , masquia, or papunga chipaca.
Young leaves sometimes eaten raw or steamed, but the taste can be a bit strong. In Zimbabwe the leaves are boiled with peanut butter and eaten. Bidens pilosa is eaten in Africa as a vegetable.
Added to salads or steamed and added to soups and stews, they can also be dried for later use. A good source of iodine. Young shoot tips are used to make a tea.
A juice made from the leaves is used to dress wounds and ulcers. A decoction of the leaves is anti-inflammatory, styptic and alterative]. The whole plant is antirheumatic, it is also used in enemas to treat intestinal ailments. Substances isolated from the leaves are bactericidal and fungicidal, they are used in the treatment of thrush and candida.
The roots, leaves and flowers are strongly phototoxic, the achenes weakly so. Substances isolated from the leaves can kill human skin in the presence of sunlight at concentrations as low as 10ppm
Africa - for bleeding, blood clots, burns, cataracts, colitis, conjunctivitis, constipation, diarrhea, earache, eye disorders, food poisoning, hemorrhages, inflammation, malaria, pneumonia, postpartum hemorrhage, respiratory infections, rheumatism, sores, stomach pains, tuberculosis, worms, wounds, yaws, and as an antiseptic
Amazonia - for angina, chills, diabetes, dysentery, edema, eye disorders, headache, hepatitis, jaundice, laryngitis, malaria, menstrual disorders, parasites, sore mouth, sore throat, stomachache, toothache, urinary insufficiency, worms, wounds
Bahamas - for cancer, fever, heat-rash, itch, intestinal gas, lacerations, skin sores, water retention, wounds
Brazil - for breast engorgement, cough, diabetes, diaper rash, dysentery, fever, fungal infections, gonorrhea, hemorrhoids, hepatitis, inflammation, insect bites, jaundice, lactation aid, liver tonic, liver obstructions, lung disorders, malaria, parasites, pharyngitis, rheumatism, sclerosis (glands), scurvy, sore throat, toothache, tonsillitis, ulcers, urinary infections, urinary insufficiency, vaginal infections, vaginal discharge, wounds, and as an antiseptic, astringent
Dominican Republic - for chest problems, toothaches, and to promote milk production, salivation, urination and menstruation
Ghana -for allergies, bleeding, earaches, eye infections, hives
Haiti for angina, catarrh, diabetes, foot-and-mouth disease, mental disorders, milk production, nervous shock, stomatitis, tonsilitis, vomiting
Mexico for blood clots, chest problems, diabetes, fever, gastroenteritis, hemorrhoids, inflammation, jaundice, kidney, liver disorders, mouth blisters, nervous problems, snakebite, stomach problems, and as a antiseptic and diuretic
Panama - for colds, headache, intestinal disorders, prostate tumors, rheumatism
Peru for abscesses, angina, anuria, baldness, bile stimulation, childbirth, chills, conjunctivitis, cystitis, diabetes, dysentery, edema, foot-and-mouth disease, fever, fungal infections, headache, hemorrhage, hepatitis, inflammation, jaundice, lacerations, laryngitis, liver problems, liver support, mouth sores, menstrual disorders, nephritis, nervous system disorders, pain, obesity, parasites, rheumatism, sores, sore throat, tonsilitis, toothache, urinary infections, urinary insufficiency, venereal diseases, weight loss, worms, wounds
Elsewhere - for abortions, bleeding, blood cleansing, boils, bronchitis, burns, cancer, candida, colds, colic, colitis, conjunctivitis, coughs, cuts, diabetes, diarrhea, dysentery, eye problems, fever, flatulence, flu, food poisoning, gout, hair loss, hepatitis, hyperglycemia, hypertension, inflammation, intestinal infections, liver diseases, menstrual promotion, parasites, respiratory infections, rheumatism, skin problems, snakebite, stomach disorders, styptic, sweat promotion, thrush, toothache, ulcers, ulcerative colitis, urinary infections, urinary problems, worms, wounds, and as an antiseptic, astringent, diuretic
Black jack, cobbler’s pegs, hairy beggarticks, Spanish needles (En). Sornet, piquant noir, bident herisse, herbe aiguille, herbe villebague (Fr). Carrapicho de agulha, Spanish needles (Po). Kichoma mguu, kichoma nguo (Sw).
Origin and geographic distribution
Bidens pilosa is a cosmopolitan weed, originating from South America and common in all tropical and subtropical areas of the world. In Africa Bidens pilosa is recorded as a weed in many countries and it is likely to occur in all countries, including the Indian Ocean islands. It is reported as a vegetable or potherb among others in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Cote d’ Ivoire, Benin, Nigeria, Cameroon, DR Congo, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Malawi, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Mozambique. Bidens pilosa is a weed in both field and plantation crops and is recorded as troublesome in about 30 crops in more than 40 countries, including about 20 African countries. It is considered one of t
Agnès B. Lipstick
Mesdames... Cette petite baguette magique, qui se glisse partout, apporte beaucoup a vos levres.
Il les rends brillantes et voluptueuses, parfumees et onctueuses.
Quel delicatesse et application lorsque vous vous servez de cet outil, il recentre notre regard et grace lui... nous sommes tout ouie.
egyptian style make up
makeup store cosmetics
how to do eye make up for brown eyes
makeup for ever hd powder
best makeup for dark brown eyes
revlon make up products
free makeup games for girls online
cover girl cosmetics coupons
makeup makeovers games